Michigan Immigration & Criminal Defense Attorney

Employment Based Immigration

Connecting businesses and workers with U.S. employment visas.

The U.S. H1B program is an exceptionally popular non-immigrant visa program.  The H1B allows foreign national workers with specialized skills or advanced degrees to live and work in the United States on a temporary basis.  There are a limited number of H1B visas issued each year using a lottery system.

The TN visa is available only to Canadian and Mexican nationals.  It is an employment-based non-immigrant visa that allows workers from our norther and southern neighbors to lawful work in the U.S.

The O1 visa is a specialized non-immigrant visa that allows "aliens of extraordinary ability" to work or perform in the United States for up to three years.  Mr. Curtis has obtained O1 visas for several foreign national musicians, athletes and other performing artists.